Thursday, May 6, 2010

april vacation to st. george

I have been horrible about updating this blog since we have continued to have internet troubles. I am vowing to try and keep it updated much better now that we have settled down a bit and our internet options are a bit more regular. Recently we had the great pleasure of attending my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary celebration in utah. While we were there we were able to see my sister and her family as well as make a trip down to St. George where we were able to go visit Zion National Park. We were very fortunate to have one of Jeff's Co-workers set up the use of his time share for us so we had great accommodations. Here are a few pictures of where we stayed and of Bay and Jeff. I hope to get more posts in this week so stay tuned...
Can you believe how big he has gotten? He is almost two!


These last two photos are of the view from our patio at the condo...nice view huh?

2 comments:

cheryl said...

It looks like a beautiful place....too bad you couldn't stay a week there! It looks like Bay enjoyed everything.....but then he usually does, doesn't he?

Annie. said...

He really is getting so big! He is so adorable. I just really loved having him here and being able to bond with him a little bit.

The place you stayed looked so nice! I bet you loved it. Isn't St. George beautiful? I like our plan to both retire there. :)