Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introductions

This past weekend I finally decided to join the world of cyber families and create a blog for our little family. With lots of help and annies brains I think we may actually have the start of something that people might find worth reading, but I guess time will only tell if I have material interesting enough to keep people visiting this site. I admit that I am somewhat computer savvy but this blogging thing is going to take awhile to get the hang of before I am posting with ease at all hours of the day (or night for that manner). So with that being said WELCOME to our families little blog, the little window into the world of adventures of a growing little guy, a couple in love, and a misfit cat.

3 comments:

Robica said...

Hey! I loooove it! I'm so glad you emailed me. And congrats on your little bundle of joy! Seems like ages ago going to Applebee's after BBW, huh? I can't wait to read more.
-Danica
p.s. check rob & I out at robica.blogspot.com :)

MOMD! said...

Hoooray!!! I love it that you are blogging!! The picture is darling ... and that baby!!! Oh so cute! Keep blogging!

Leah said...

yah! I'm so glad you joined us addicts, me anyways. It's so much fun being able to keep in touch this way! I love the family picture, so sweet!