Friday, August 29, 2008

Oregon Coast

Last weekend Jeff, Bay and I got to spend the weekend with a handful of my family members . We all packed up and headed to the beach. We rented a beach house between Lincoln city and Depot Bay Oregon for a few days. It was great spending time hanging out on the beach, visiting the aquarium, staying up late playing games and enjoying each other company. It had been a long time since many of us had seen each other, so it was wonderful to reconnect. It was sorta like the last hurrah before we move back to Idaho.

2 comments:

Therapist Mumbles said...

I have been randomly clicking around and found your blog. Congratulations on your new child! I hope that you understand how much of an impact this year’s election will have on determining the kind of future that beauftiful baby will have.

I also hope that you can see that the kind of country and government that Mr. Obama is trying to build offers a greater chance for a healthy, prosperous and safe American than it would be if Mr. McCain becomes President. I feel that this is a very critical election, probably the most important election since 1860, and that you do what is best for your family by taking your choice seriously.

If you have any comments or questions please post them on my blog.

MOMD! said...

Wow! There is nothing like a gorgeous sunset - even on the Oregon coast rather than Maui! You guys look great! Sorry you are moving back to Idaho - I was looking forward to getting to see you whenever we came to Oregon! Keep those pictures of that baby coming. He is adorable! xoxox