Friday, July 24, 2009

Random photos

I have been meaning to post these photos for a long time but our internet has been down for awhile or not working as well. I hope that you are not too overwhelmed with so many posts and pictures. I went to Candace and Chads to use their internet connection since it works well.

I was headed to bed the other night and this is what I came accross...can you say toonsis the driving cat?

My mom took this picture of Bay and I in Oregon while we were visiting. I just thought it was cute.
Finally I had to post another picture of these two snuggling...I think that it is so cute how whiskers waits til he is asleep and then gets on the bed to snuggle with him.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Oh Whiskers. What a silly kittie. That IS a cute photo of you and Bay.

cheryl said...

I love that picture of you....too bad we didn't have a better background. I love that outfit too!