Friday, July 24, 2009

utah in review

We are back from our trip to Utah. We had a nice visit with my sister and my grandparents and best of all I got to pick up my new car! We flew in Monday afternoon and were picked up by my grandpa. Once we got our luggage we headed to Riverdale Utah near Ogden to visit with my grandparents some more and finish tying up any loose ends for the purchase of the vehicle. Bay's great grandma taught him how to stack and knock over dominos. He thought it was great.

After visiting with them we went down to my sister's house in Springville to see he family and finally get to hold my new little nephew and see my sister and her husband. Cute little Eli...isn't he just the cutest baby ever! I love his hair!

We spent the next two days there trying to help my little sister with the baby and meals. Can I just say that he is one of the most beautiful babies ever. Eli was sooo cute and I just loved being able to see him and hold the cutie pie! I don't know what it is but my siblings and their spouses have made some way cute babies (and in talmadges case they adopted a cutie!).The poor little guy has had a rough few weeks because of tummy troubles. We tried to be helpful and make meals and do some things around their house as well as enjoy their company. We had a really nice visit with them and then packed up later in the evening and headed back to my grandparents for another visit. We spent about 2 hours or so there before we drove on to Twin Falls to spend the night with Jeff's parents. Relaxing with my grandparents on their porch.

After staying the night there we had breakfast and lunch and visited before heading home to Eagle. It was a great trip especially since we had such a nice car to travel in!

1 comment:

Annie. said...

You totally were helpful! And WOW that photo makes Eli's cheeks look absolutely HUGE! I love the photo of Grandma and Bay.