Tuesday, December 20, 2011

introducing makena sage



I am very embarrassed that it has taken this long for me to post pictures of this sweet baby girl. I will have to go back into time and post more but these will have to satisfy you all for now. Makena is 4 1/2 months now. She is a sweet baby girl that gives us so much joy. She is growing so quickly it makes me sad and excited all at the same time. She has been rolling over since she was 2 days old, she has a full belly laugh, and her smile lights up a room. We have adjusted to having 2 kids much easier than I had imagined,I am sure it has everything to do with how wonderful easy (easy being a relative term for child rearing) the two of them are. I will try and play catch up over the last 4 months in the near future. We finally have a computer that is working and a way to post pictures...hooray!

No comments: