Tuesday, December 20, 2011

learning about wolves

In addition to the Boise Watershed Education Center I found a place near downtown Boise called the Foothills Learning Center that has monthly free family activities. The first weekend in December they had a spotlight on wolves. We decided to drive down there and check it out. We learned a few things about wolves and Bay got to make a wolf mask and paws. I think Bay was just excited to get out of the house and do a fun project. After we made the mask we took a walk outside on their nature trail and checked out their new bronze and mosaic sculpture...it was beautiful... I hope to someday put all my scrap glass to use this gives me some great ideas...maybe my dad and I can make a bronze mosaic collaboration piece of artwork together.

No comments: