Saturday, March 3, 2012

bath time and bathing suits

Odd title for a post I know but this is what we were up to the other morning around our house. I decided to see if this adorable bathing suit that my friend Naomi gave us would fit Makena. As you can see it did and it is adorable on her. I most excited that she has a little room to grow in it as well. Bay decided since I was taking pictures that he needed to have me take some of him so here are the ones of him and the two of them together. Oh how he loves to look at "his girl" and she loves to look at him
Clean and cute kids.Oh how I love the smell of my clean babies.
Makena showing off her new moves. She is so close to crawling.It will happen any day now.
I couldn't resist putting a headband on her that matched her swimsuit.
Bay making funny faces for the camera as usual.I can't believe how much he looks like his cousin Xander in this picture
His bubble beard or goatee. He thought having the bubbles on his face was hilarious.

No comments: