Saturday, March 3, 2012

catching up again....

I apologize for neglecting my blogs to the few of you that actually look at it, but being a mommy of two with a husband who is only home every 3rd day is quite exhausting on this lady.

Valentines Day was wonderful this year. As usual Jeff spoiled me rotten with thoughtful little things meant to help me relax and unwind such as: foot cream, bubble bath and chocolate.Normally Jeff doesn't do flowers because he hates to buy things for me that only last temporarily which I totally get but I absolutely love having fresh flowers in my home.I am always excited to receive them. Our kitchen table made it look like it was Christmas morning on Valentines Day. Just to show you how ridiculous it was that we got so many cards gifts ect I had to take a picture. Thank you to both of our wonderful families and friends for the thoughtful gifts.We really appreciate each and every one of them. We had a yummy breakfast Valentines Day cooked by Jeff the master chef. That afternoon we took Bay to the dollar theater to see the Muppet's movie. After the movie we took a family nap. For dinner we had heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and watched a movie we rented from red box which I cant seem to remember what it was not. All in all it was a great day full of loving memories and fun. Our goodies and gifts to each other and from others...we loved every last bit of it. The Valentine Bay made for his Daddy. Notice the huge amount of googly eyes.
My twist on a heart attack...I incorporated part of Jeff's Valentines Day present on the door with all the hearts.He loved it!
Here is the Valentine that Bay made for us while he was over having a play date with his cousin Emma. Can you tell that Jeff's sister Candace is a teacher? We loved that he made it himself.
I had to include this picture because it made me laugh. Makena grabbed the ribbon of Bays Valentines Day balloon and just chewed on it and stared into space.

No comments: