Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I are still here...dont worry!

I know that I am way behind on posts but our internet is so slow at our house and I am pretty busy watching 2 kids for 9 hours a day. I have lots of photos to post but will have to do a bit at a time because of the connection speed. I guess I will just start with the oldest photos first and post a few at a time.

One evening during the summer we watched Emma so Chad and Candace could go and see a movie together. It is over 100 degrees outside so rather than walk around or spend time outside we took the kids to the Main Boise Library. Here are a few photos from our visit. Look at how fast Emma is growing up...

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Who does Emma look like? She doesn't look at all like Bay to me but I don't see Candace of Chad either. She must look like one of them when they were little. She sure has beautiful brown eyes!