Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More random photos

I am still playing catch up on old photos, here are a few more of the things that we have been up and some of my favorite photos that we have taken.Last week one of our friends was in a jam and needed a sitter for her 3 and a half year old kid for 12 hours, guess who got to help? Yep me! I watched Cody for 12 hours in addition to Bay and Emma. It was a wild day but it went pretty well and we had fun playing with Cody. Here is a picture of her that we took at the ice cream shop. She is such a beautiful little girl and so sweet.
Here is what Emma looks like when Candace feeds her...sweet potatoes anyone?
We bought a bike trailer/stroller system called the chariot cougar. We just call it our cougar because we think that it is funny. Its so nice being able to have Jeff and I go on bike rides as a family now that bay has somewhere safe to sit. We have been trying it out with him and Emma since we bought a 2 seater and so far its been great. The kids like it and I like being able to get out of the house.
The car fetish continues. He still is way into knobs and cars these days. He always has one near by. We took this picture while we were at the really neat coffee shop near our house.
Yep another cute picture of Bay again. Every time I put the sunglasses on him he grins for awhile before he takes them off. I just love his smile in this one.

No comments: