Friday, October 10, 2008

GROWING UP

It is official Bay is growing like a weed. He had his four month appointment this week(even though he is already four and a half months already). He officially weights 15 lbs and 5oz,at least at the moment he was weighed. He is 26 inches long and is in the 75-90 percentile in length and 50th in weight. He got his next round of immunizations which went well at the dr office but once we got home it was a bit of a different story. He was a mess for much of that evening and has continued to be out of sorts off and on for the past few days .

I have decided to blame his bad moods and crabbiness onJeff since he is working at 72 hours shift...yeah I know he's nuts and boy am I excited that he is coming home in the morning. That long with a baby no matter how good of a boy he is , is tough work...I am ready for a break. I dont think that I will be taking bay in for shots by myself if Jeff is working a shift that long again.

Now on to the pictures...these were all taken in the last week..I thought they showed his personality and they were funny or cute...


Teaching Bay How to Pet Whiskers

Daddy Kisses
The next two of these need explanations as they look a little odd...This first one is of bay playing with a teething ring...he picked it up and put it on his own face like this and proceeded to leave it there for about 2-3 mins like that...it made me laugh
This one is of bay and whiskers snuggling but bay got a little crazy grabbed whiskers by the nape of the neck and well as you can see he has a good grip on her fur and skin. Luckily she didn't seem to mind all that much, she just continued to lay there next to him and yes he did let go.

Well that is all for now...Jeff my sister in law Candace and her husband Chad are coming over today to can tomatoes which should be really fun since neither of us have done it before. I will get some pictures of that because it could be really amusing or not bad...I guess we will see.

3 comments:

The 5 C's said...

LOL. Funny pics! You'll have to let us know how the tomato canning party went. Sounds like our parents have quite a bit to do as well, with 140+ lbs of grapes!

Annie. said...

Canning tomatoes! Look at you go, girl! That sounds fun. I hope they turn out well! Also, I just love the pictures - they are so cute! That cracks me up that Bay grabbed Whiskers and she didn't even budge. And that he put something on his face and just left it there! What a goof.

MOMD! said...

Cute pictures ... made me smile! xoxox