Sunday, October 19, 2008

We Are Back....

I am embarrassed that it has taken me this long to post again...but we have been really busy. First of all we just returned from our quick trip to Montana to visit my sister Mindy. We left for Montana on Tuesday and came back late Thursday. I wished so badly that we could have stayed longer but Jeff was offered overtime at work and that allows us to make lots of money for a short shift. We got to see this amazing building that they bought called the straw house which walls are made of bailed straw. It was really neat and I cannot wait to see what it looks like after they do the remodeling for the dental office and they get all moved in next year. We also got to see their amazing house, I will defidently say that her house is one of the most beautiful houses I have ever seen. I loved every last detail that she did in the designing processes. Here are some pictures from our visit as well as some cute ones of bay...

Bay playing with his Monkey Gym

Jeff got this hat for Bay in Montana. He also bought some Smartwool socks for him as well. The hat and socks are the only things that Jeff has purchased for Bay since he was born...sweet huh?

Daddy and Bay

Bay and his oldest boy cousin Kalvin. Kalvin loved dancing and playing with Bay...he was always trying to make him smile. It was fun to watch him interact with Bay

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Oh Rachel, I could just eat your baby right up. I'm not even kidding - he's one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen. I am NOT biased.