Monday, October 6, 2008

Moved in.....at least sort of...


He is growing up so fast...
Alright so all of you know that we are here and we are settled of sorts. Things are going well, we are busy trying to get unpacked while still trying to manage a baby and periodically look at houses to buy. I am not sure why we are so willing to look at houses as the economy is such pooh these days and we may not even be able to get a loan but alas, we are still looking around with hope that someday soon we will have a place to call our own.

So there has been a few benefits to having Jeff move all of our stuff early. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't have to re-arrange any of the furniture or how he set up the kitchen. Instead while he is home and watching bay I have had the time to unpack my clothes and all of our food, so now it looks like we have some things to eat. Well I realize that this is not the most exciting post but at least there are pictures of what our place looks like inside. I will post more exciting things later....

master bedroom

family room with dining room in background

master bath

extra bedroom

dining room

Bay's room

2 comments:

cheryl said...

RACHEL ON MY LAPTOP IT ONLY SHOWS THE PICTURES AND NOT THE WORDS. AT WORK IT SHOWED THE WORDS TODAY.....HMMMMM

Amy said...

Rachel, How on earth are you? It's your cousin Amy! I am so glad I found your blog. Your baby is so amazingly cute! I am so sorry to hear about your house. That really is hard. What part of ID are you in? My sister Gina lives in the Pocatello area.