Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Growing Up

Its been awhile since I have posted and we have been up to a lot. We have spent time with Jeff's parents, his sister and brother in law, and some friends on the fire department. Its been a busy few weeks. I have quite a few pictures to share with you all.

Debbie Gerry and Our family
Bay and Uncle Chad
Overall things are going well, I have worked a few shifts already at work and things are going well. Its a nice break to go and have interactions with people other than a cat and a baby. Dont get me wrong its awesome being a mom and hanging out with Bay especially since he is growing like a weed, but I crave the interactions with adults now and then. I may be joining a mommie and me group next week so that may be fun too. Overall we are doing well and loving watching this little guy grow. We miss you all....

Bay in his Jumparoo

No comments: