Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dinner with the Westwood Family

I probably have posted about my friend named Naomi and her family before but for those who haven't heard me talk about her shes one of my really close friends that has a son named Adam that is the same age as Bay and her daughter Ayla is a month older than Makena. She moved to Idaho from Portland about a year ago so we have common ties to Oregon as well. We decided to try and do a family dinner every month together. Last month we decided to do a dinner and add an egg hunt in lieu of Easter. We had a great dinner, a great egg hunt,and Naomi's heavenly homemade lime cheesecake. It is really nice to have friends that we have so much in common with. I look forward to more dinners with the Westwoods this summer and some hikes and camping trips.
Cheese...He had just gotten his hair cut at monkey doos this afternoon so it was all styled...I love the short haircut.
Adam and Bay. Shortly after Easter Naomi cut Adams hair short too. Now they look alike again.
Racing around the yard to find eggs.
Little miss Ayla taking it all in...Such beautiful eyes.
Makena...the grass taste tester.
The boys inspecting their treasure.

No comments: