Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter Sunday Dessert

I love to shop Target's clearance section right after the holidays for great deals on decorations and holiday entertaining things. Last year I snagged this awesome bunny pan for $2 bucks and had completely forgotten about it until I opened my Easter decorations this year. I decided when I came across the pan that I had to make a cake and try out the pan. After talking to Sheri we decided to do an Easter dessert together, this gave me the perfect excise to use my cute bunny pan. I had Bay help me make the cake and decorate it after it was frosted. It turned out pretty cute. Maybe I will have to do an easter tradition of making a bunny cake every year...
The finished product...Bay decided it needed sprinkles all over it...
Bay adding the finishing touches.
Enjoying chewing on Cadens farm animals.
Kisses from Caden.
Easter is exhausting for kids...too much sugar and not enough sleep.

No comments: