Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter pictures

I had visions of being this amazingly organized mother of two, the reality is what I envision never includes the daily grind of changing diapers, preparing meals, doing laundry, and keeping my house clean. I took these pictures with the intent to turn them into cards for our family and friends but as you can see it is now the first of May and I am just posting them on my blog instead. As it is Makena and Bay are both really sick today so I am just sitting here typing with one hand as I hold Makena. Oh well. I am doing my best at the hardest but greatest job in the world being a mom. Please forgive me if my posts have grammatical or spelling errors, one handed typing is quite challenging.
I love how her hair is blowing in the wind, and the look on her face is so funny.You can really see her two bottom teeth too.
His hair is now short but I still think he looks really handsome in this picture.
I was shocked she left the hat on.In fact she didn't seem to mind wearing it.
This is a common sighting in our house...Bay smothering Makena, and for some unknown reason she loves it.

No comments: