Monday, May 18, 2009

As I was trying to pack up Bay's room Bay was entertaining whiskers with the pen that he was holding. Its been quite a job to try and find time to pack between both of us working and Jeff's tests last week. We don't have much time left to finish everything...its going to be a long week I think.
On Saturday I took Bay to see his daddy at work. When we drove up there were 3 of the guys drilling on the truck (Jeff being one of them). Bay was exhausted as you can tell but was very interested in looking and listening to the engine of the fire truck, he was probably more into the truck than his daddy because he was so tired and the truck was so noisy. Oh and I have good news to report. Jeff passed the practical part of his test so we just have to wait for the written part to be "graded." We will know if he passed completely next week. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Finally I had to post this as proof of how different infants are one from another. Emma is just about over 6 months younger than bay and look at how big she is already. She is not at all chubby but is sooo long...Look at how close to size they are to each other. It is just amazing since Bay has been so long since he was born. I think that Emma may outgrow him in the next few months. Check out the look on Emma's face, this is her pouty face it cracks me up she does this before she starts to fuss.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Wow! Emma really is catching up with
Bay! Isn't that interesting how they have their own little personalities and way of growning? I am surprised that Bay isn't taller since you were such a long baby.That pout is hilarious. I remember she did that when I was there but not quite that intense.