Friday, May 8, 2009

first video standing


I noticed while I was washing the dishes that bay was just standing there...I watched him and he just stood there holding that toy for about 2 to 3 minutes...I would have taken the video earlier but I didn't think that I had time to get the camera...I guess I was wrong because here you have it...him standing all by himself...oh and did I mention he took his first steps towards his daddy all by himself yesterday...he's growing up way to fast...I guess you could say that he is officially walking before his first birthday huh?

2 comments:

cheryl said...

You little stinker Bay Lee.....you are going to be walking before I get to see you again. What is that all about?

Annie. said...

Get out. GET OUT!! I can't believe that peanut is already walking! I just want to smother him in kisses right now.