Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back to Eagle

Here are some pictures that I took at the duplex yesterday.... The vine and our beautiful deck cover ...our vine is going crazy this year...look we have grass in our side yard! or is it weeds? who cares its green!
Look at the rosemary and sage plants..time for a trim I guesss
This is our place...It looks so green..I love it!

As mentioned before we are moving again, only this time its back to our duplex. Its time to move back to our place. Don't get me wrong I love the house that we have been in, its nice big and bright inside, but it is not where we want to live forever. We have also had a tough time in trying to maintain the duplex and our bills at the other place...it just wasn't working well. We decided to downsize and just get back into our own place and save some money and pay down some bills. As of now we have the whole month to move, but we have lots to do. My friend Melanie is all moved out and we are just waiting til we can get new carpet in towards the end of the month. Here are some pictures of our place...the lawn has really done well and is all green...Bay will love it I am sure! Yard work here I come1 I can't wait to put in our garden and be able to go to the cities Saturday market each week.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Oooh looks so green and pretty! You guys are saving that awesome white table for us still right!? :) That thing is SO COOL!

cheryl said...

Wow! It is really green! Looks like you have a job ahead of you just taming all that green!
The vine is really amazing. I can't believe it has grown that much already. It will be nice to be able to enjoy the things you liked so much about Eagle,? The trees out front look like thay have regrown all the growth that Jeff cut off them when you lived there. Amazing!