Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love family time!

I love having family come to visit, it is the absolute best! We had the pleasure of having my Brother his wife and my niece (and their awesome dog Henry)and my parents visit over the weekend. It was especially neat because they were all here for Bay's first birthday which was great, the only drawback was the presence of germs, and that they never are able to stay long enough. Yep we had some sick kids among us this past weekend which made things much more low key and kept us a little more home bound that we had planned on. I just feel badly that bay wasn't his usual self and all smiley while company was here. Instead he had a fever and had a really rough weekend.
I thought that I may loose my mind if it had not been from the help that my family provided...thanks so much guys for all your help! I got a few pictures while they visited. Bay loved having his cousin Kira around! He actually took to her before anyone else and they seemed to have a great time interacting with one another.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Bay is looking SO big to me right now!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for having us! We're just sorry that Bay was under the weather, and of course Kira had to come down with a cold too. (She still has it!) It was great to see you guys, if only for a short time. Hopefully you'll come see us soon, and of course there's our trip to M&M's in August! Love you guys! xoxo