Wednesday, May 6, 2009

play time

I have been trying to download a few movies for the past few days but have not been having much luck. Sorry I wasn't able to post a longer movie but they wont upload for some reason.. Hopefully you enjoy the movies as much as I do as I am taking them. Bay is sooo close to walking. He is freestanding and taking baby steps from one thing to another very frequently over the last few days. He may even be walking by his first birthday. Here is a movie of him playing with a firetruck toy...he absolutely loves this toy! Enjoy!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

This is just too precious! He is getting so tall...still a little string bean though! It is so much fun to be able to see him moving! I can't wait to see him again! You'll have to get him chattering next time. I love hearing that in the background when I call.