Thursday, May 28, 2009

birthday dinner

The birthday celebrations just seem to continue around our house. The day after my birthday we went to a restraunt called Bardenay for dinner. Its a neat restraunt in eagle that is located right along the greenbelt which runs along the river. It's nice beacuse they have a big outdoor patio that with views of the river right from your table. In addition to having a nice ambiance the food is fantastic. We went there with Candace Chad and Emma and then went for a walk with the kids along the river for about an hour. It was really funny that morning Candace was teasing me beacuse Bay and my outfits were about identical. We both had on jeans and a red shirt (no it wasnt planned that way) the best part was when we met up with Jeff he was also wearing Jeans and a red shirt. Candace said we should take a picture of the "red family" it was pretty funny.
I am posting this other picture of Jeff to showcase his facial hair which I think is great! He has since shaved it because he thinks that it looks lame but I like it when he is all burley I dont know why but I like it! Its mustache may on the fire department and lots of the guys are growing them out as a fundraiser for a guy on the department that has cancer. The picture just made me laugh, not because of the facial hair but because of the expression on his face..priceless!

1 comment:

Annie. said...

I think Talon can look pretty GQ with facial hair too :)